test

progging - To wander about and beg; to seek food or other supplies by low arts; to seek for advantage by mean shift or tricks.
progging - Programmer slang for writing computer code.

mandag 29. august 2011

Bazaar Bug

I encountered this bug in my Bazaar repository.
I'm not sure how the master branch got out of date with the bound branch, but what had happened was that some files got accidentally added at the root, then when I did a bzr rm things got screwed up. The error I got was:
bzr: ERROR: Bound branch BzrBranch7(file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/xx/) is out of date with master branch BzrBranch7(file:///U:/Utvikling%20Backup/srv/bzr/xx/).
To commit to master branch, run update and then commit.
You can also pass --local to commit to continue working disconnected.

Doing a bzr update just said that
Tree is up to date at revision 1 of branch U:/Utvikling Backup/srv/bzr/xx

When I did a bzr log at the master branch it said it was up to date at revision 0.
So I knew the master branch was out of date and did a bzr push U:/Utvikling Backup/srv/bzr/xx and after that everything was fine :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar